The Lint Mill is the perfect cosy retreat.
While staying at The Lint Mill you have sole use of a self-contained wing of the house, complete with a living/dining room area, lofted double-bedroom and ensuite bathroom, fireplace, grand piano, and a private conservatory with separate entrance.
The conservatory is the ideal place to eat breakfast or relax with a drink as the sun sets over the walled garden. In the sitting room you will find comfortable feather filled sofas, original art work by printmaker Jill Kerr on the walls, a log burning stove and dining table. There is a Bose Wave® system to play CDs and AM/FM radio and a large, eclectic collection of CDs. There is free Wifi internet access and there are coffee and tea making facilities as well as wine glasses and a corkscrew!
The spacious, airy bedroom boasts a traditional iron bedstead (kingsize) and a single daybed, comfortable mattresses, feather and down duvets, feather pillows (hypoallergenic bedding available on request), Egyptian cotton bedlinen and an electric blanket for chillier evenings. The en-suite bathroom has a power shower and there is plentiful hot water throughout the day. Natural, organic, hand-made toiletries from an award winning Scottish soaperie, hairdryer and bathrobes are provided. There is a DAB radio which is Bluetooth enabled so you can stream music, audiobooks or podcasts from your phone, tablet or computer.
For those who desire quiet and solitude for painting, writing, meditation, or yoga there is a peaceful Artist’s Studio in the grounds available for use by arrangement. Yoga mats and equipment are available.
- 2 Guests (plus 1)
- One double bedroom
- One bathroom with power shower
- Log burning stove
- Welcome tray, linen and toiletries
- Traditional Scottish Breakfast
- The accommodation is on the ground
and first floor
- Guest parking
- No smoking
- Sorry, no dogs
- Children welcome
- Horses welcome
- Enclosed garden
- Riverside location
- Home produced, organically reared lamb, pork and chicken (subject to seasonal availability)
- Free range eggs
- Fresh, home organically grown seasonal vegetables
- Dinner available by request
- Private entrance via the conservatory
- King-size Master bed and Single Day bed
- Central heating
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Hairdryer, toiletries and bath robes
- Wifi internet access
- Garden furniture and barbecue
- Artist’s Studio available (by prior arrangement)